Cilantro Cauliflower Rice was inspired by my mom’s Brazilian rice recipe. You only need 5 ingredients! It complements most dishes and it is very savory! Try it out and you won’t be disappointed!
Add some lime juice to this recipe if you would like to turn it into Chipotle Rice! Super tasty!
- In a sauce pan sauté garlic on Ghee until golden.
- Add onions and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower, celtic salt and mix until well combined.
- Cover pan, set heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle the cilantro, cover the pan and let it sit for 5 minutes.