Weather you are feeling a little under the weather or want an anti-oxidant boots, this juice is for you. It is filled with immune system strengthening properties and is a great colon cleanser. It's also so flavorful and a favorite at our home!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 16 oz
- Allergens : citrus
- Wash ingredients throughly and scrub carrots lightly.
- Cut carrots in the middle.
- Feed all ingredients through a juicer.
- Once all ingredients have been juiced stir until well combined.
- Drink immediately or store in the fridge in bottles with a lid or mason jar.
Tip: We use a vacuum sealer to keep juice fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.