These cookies are so easy a 4 year old can make them! They are delicious, grain free and a treat! For chocolate chips we use Enjoy Life (dairy/soy-free) or Dark Chocolate from Liberty Chocolate which is Paleo and GAPs legal.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor combine the banana and shredded coconut.
- Process until ingredients are well combined (approximately 1-2 minutes).
- Mix chocolate chips with mixture using a spoon.
- In a cookie sheet make small disks using a small spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the edges starts to turn golden.